On October 6, the Swiss-German artist Dennis Kiss will release his debut album, Norddeich Mole. With his tristesse-filled indie sound, Kiss reflects on living in a postmodern society but still finds ease within the heavy-heartened.
One of the singles announcing the album, Bordeaux, has been featured in Weekly5. It's an exciting foretaste of the upcoming debut.
Bordeaux is shaped by forward-facing indie rock and a portion of postmodern sadness in the realm of artists like Betterov. However, the song reaches its unforgettable climax when the sax kicks in.
Experience The Album Live
With the release of Norddeich Mole, Dennis Kiss also kicks off an album tour through Switzerland and Germany—presented by Negative White.
- 06.10.2023 – St. Gallen (CH), Grabenhalle
- 07.10.2023 – Zurich (CH), Werk21
- 11.10.2023 – Cologne (DE), Stereo Wonderland
- 12.10.2023 – Hamburg (DE), Astra Stube
- 13.10.2023 – Bremen (DE), Bürgerhaus Weserterassen
- 19.10.2023 – Bern (CH), Stellwerk
- 20.10.2023 – Basel (CH), Sommercasino
- 21.10.2023 – Lucerne (CH), Treibhaus
- 07.12.2023 – Munich (DE), Glockenbachwerkstatt